PROJECTS/PROGRAMMES COORDINATOR (INTERN)
Eswatini Olympic and Commonwealth Games Association (EOCGA) wishes to recruit a projects coordinator intern that will join its projects team. At EOCGA, the Projects Department/Function identifies and manages opportunities, resources, information and assist with scheduling and planning meetings and project activities. The Intern’s role may include additional duties and responsibilities that will add value to their development and discovery of the sports industry.
• Coordinate the scoping and setting of project priorities, including the processes and systems in line with the EOCGA strategic goals
• Identify and coordinate resources (internal and external) for the successful delivery of projects
• Design, signoff and communicate information and reporting systems to stakeholders and management
• Identify, manage, escalate and solve bottlenecks emanating from the project delivery
• Assist in launch, implementation, tracking, reporting and closure of projects
• Manage the organization’s social media communications.
• Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including materials for a website, press releases, marketing material and other types of content that take the message to the public.
• Young and passionate liSwati, aged 23 and below.
• She/he must be in her final year at the University of Eswatini or graduated last year and is unemployed
• A requite academic competence in the field of project management
• Must possess planning and coordinating skills
• A desire to learn, coachable, computer proficiency
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A passion for sport and or the sport business will be an added advantage
• Olympic Day 2023
• ANOCA Youth Games Preparations
• Commonwealth Youth Games Preparations
• Africa Games Preparations
• Beach Games Preparations
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are required to submit their letter of application together with their resume; copies of certificates and a passport size photograph by email to email@example.com or hand deliver to our offices by Friday, 18th November 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and applicants not notified to attend interview are deemed unsuccessful