Skip to content
- The ANOC General Assembly heard an update from IOC Administration and its Director General, Mr. Christopher de Kepper and from the Director of Olympic Solidarity and NOC Services, Mr. James MacLeod, about the support available to NOCs
- Chair of the Games Optimization Group Kirsty Coventry delivered a report on the work of the new Group, which President Mitchell serves on as the representative of the NOCs.
- The Chair of the IOC Athletes’ Commission, Mrs. Emma Terho, gave an update of the work of the Commission and the cooperation with the ANOC Athletes Commission.
- The ANOC General Assembly elected Dr. Robin Mitchell to serve as ANOC President for the term 2022-2026.
- The ANOC General Assembly elected H.E Sheik Joaan bin Hamad Al-Thani to serve as ANOC Senior Vice President for the term 2022-2026.
- The ANOC General Assembly took note of the new ANOC Executive Council 2022-2026.
- The ANOC General Assembly approved Bali as the host of the next ANOC General Assembly 13-15 August 2023.